Why work with usJoin a powerhouse team to work with cutting edge technology and assist customers/partner enabling unified communication needs. Employment at Netcode will provide you the opportunity to excel in your chosen profession whilst working alongside a team committed to excellence.
Opening PositionTechnical Consultant ( 1 position) Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in the requirement gathering, design and rollout IP Telephony, Unified Communication and VIdeo
- Providing support to sale team for RFP, TOR and Technical presentation.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunication, or related disciplines
- Holder of CCNP or CCVPExtensive experience in VoIP, IP-PBX, Fax Server, network infrastructure ( Cisco is a big plus)
- Experience in Video solution.
- Hands-on knowledge with WAN planning with reference to VoIP and QoS implementation; IP/IVR deployment and administration
- Proven records in managing sizable Cisco IPT project across several countriesGood command in English
- Willing to travel to APAC region ( 20 % )